I got quite a few little things done this weekend. I got my air compressor adjusted to run at 110 PSI instead of 90 (I'll probably goose it up to 125 PSI when I find a new pop off value.) I got the old lower inner rear rocker cut out and a new patch on the wheel whell installed (behind the lower inner rear rocker.) I also received my package from KGP&R with the chassis rubber parts. I installed the 17mm pads on the shock towers, the 10mm pad on the front beam and I slid the pan gasket under the body along the front and rear of the pan where the body bolts on. I placed the pads at "Point A" but there was more space than pad, so they are floating there for the time being. The pics below are of the patch panel I had to make. It took about 1 hour to make it, weld it up and grind it down. I couldn't get my weld-thru primer to come out of the can, so I'll get a new can tomorrow and squirt the repair area before the lower inner rear rocker goes on.