Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Front end of drivers side rocker

I spent sometime sealing up the front of the rocker skins tonight and adding the bottom section of the hinge pillar that decayed over the years. I didn't have time to grind it down so the picture shows it rough. I have a bit more welding to do to make it waterproof.

This is the rig I use to lift the car when I am working by my self.

Front of rocker panel sealed up

bottom of hinge pillar fit and clamped up

hinge pillar section welded up. Still needs a bit of work to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about the project.