Sunday, May 17, 2009

General Update

I was able to get quite a few things going this weekend. I haven't had a chance to grab pics, so I'll make this brief and add pics later. I cut the rear 1/4 on the right side where a hack job had been done and started the slow process of moving the metal back to where it belongs (hammers, dollies, pry bars, etc.)

I ran out of welding gas while I was welding in the inner rear rocker section. I got a new c25 tank and finished welding in the inner section.

I need a new front lower apron. I decided to make it myself and pulled out the planishing hammer for it's first real job. I'll post pics later. I also made a tool and die for adding the bead (more pics of this too.)

I have the new headlight buckets out ready for the mill grease to be cleaned off and their first coat of DP90. I'll weld them in hopefully this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about the project.