Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hole Patched and Trunk Lip Continues

Just a quick hour to work on the Karmann Ghia tonight. I patched up a hole in the inner fender where the air duct held water. I also continued patching up the trunk lip. Looks like I have about one more hour and the lip will be complete.

After the lip is done, I'll probably start blasting the car again. I'd like to get the trunk area cleaned up and I know I will uncover some more holes whilst blasting it.

Small hole and it's patch
I wound up chasing the hole all around. I think I used enough wire to just fill the thing without the little chip I used

Ground down
Here's the lip section welded up. I know it's getting redundant, but hey, it's progress.
Lip section finished up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about the project.