I wanted to test the waters for repairing the weatherseal channel lip in the trunk area this evening. I picked a 6" section that needed a hole patched up as well as a new channel lip. I spent about 15-20 minutes to bend up my patch section and then cut out the section of the car. About 15 minutes worth of fitting up and the patch was ready to weld in. Unfortunately, my welder was being tempermental and didn't want to feed the wire. After about 45 minutes of tightening the feed rollers, checking for interference, looking for kinks etc., I yanked the spool and put on a new one. Wouldn't you know it... The new spool fed like a champ. Looking back, I've had a ton of issues with that spool since I put it on. It's Hobart .024 #2 "Weld-It" wire. I the new roll is Lincoln .024. Maybe there was a tolerance issue with the Hobart wire, I don't know.